We see our residents as individuals. We try to give as much choice as we can in day-today living and we support people in maintaining their independence. We hope that you will see Central Park Nursing Home as an extension of your former home and carry on your lifestyle as before, knowing that you have the care and support of our staff.
Central Park Nursing Home is a Member of Nursing Homes Ireland. We are committed to their shared vision and goals. Nursing Homes Ireland is the single representative body of the private and voluntary Nursing Homes sector in Ireland and is therefore a key part of the Irish Health Service. Their vision is to ensure that all residents of Nursing Homes will receive high quality care. As a single representative body Nursing Homes Ireland, alongside the Government and other key stakeholders can influence important health decisions and policies which effect residential care services. The Mission Statement of Nursing Homes Ireland states that Members are committed to the provision of high standards of care, support and respect for older people who are resident in Nursing Homes.
Staff are committed to:
- Maintaining and enhancing the quality of life of Residents.
- Preserving the autonomy of Residents, guaranteeing free expression of opinion and freedom of choice.
- Maintaining a safe physical and emotional environment
- Ensuring that the privacy and dignity of Residents is respected.
- Being an employer of choice and providing continuous professional development and training.